Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Week 11 Recap & Rankings

I've been at work since 7:00am, so this is going to be short:

Week 11 Results
Graball 148 - Brooklyn 78
Macon 108- Earth 71
Kona 107 - Crotch Lake 101
Dewey 95 - Crotch Crescent 94
Moorhead 89 - Cripple Creek 86

Rather than break down every game, I just want to focus all of the attention on Graball's performance. While I'm not positive, I'm inclined to think that 148 is the highest one-week point total in FFFL history. That is just amazing. I MEAN...Jason's squad scored 70 more points than Saber's squad. And Saber's squad would have beat mine. That's just outrageous.

Here are my new rankings:

1. Dewey Decimals
2. Macon Love
3. Moorhead Please
4. Graball My Balls
5. Kona Sea Urchins
6. Crotch Crescent Chupacabra
7. Earth Wind and Fire
8. Crotch Lake Crumbs
9. Cripple Creek CCDs
10. Brooklyn Bombers

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment