Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Week 6 Recap: The Swine Flu Edition

I've been bedridden with some type of virus for the past five days, so forgive me if this Newsletter is a bit short.

Here's what happened in Week 6:

- CCD knocked off Kav 131 - 115 in what will likely be the game of the year. Tom Brady looked like he was throwing against Metcalf Junior High's secondary.

- Swanny continued to lay the smack down by putting up 118 points against Willey while winning his 5th straight game.

- Saber also had yet another impressive victory, edging TP's squad 115 - 104. (I wonder if TP and Kav wish they could change their vote on Big B's draft-day proposal, which would have awarded them some points for putting up big numbers in a losing effort.)

- Speaking of Big B, his team steam-rolled Fryxell's fellas 108 - 76, thanks in large part to the stubby legs of Ray Rice, who put up 30 points against the Vikings' D.

- In the only game that didn't involve a team crossing the century mark, I knocked of B Jones 92 - 67 because Deangelo Williams finally did something.

The standings are still quite crowded. Swanny and Saber are perched up top at 5 - 1. Big B is the lone team at 4 - 2. And then there are three teams at 3 - 3, and three teams at 2 - 4.

Because I'm too tired to write anymore, I'm going to ask you all a favor. Please send me a photo of yourself when you were 5 or younger. Throughout the rest of the year, I'll post 'em as a way for us to get to know each other better. If you don't send me a photo, I'll post one on my own.

Since I had already talked to Kav about this project last week, I can go ahead and post the photo of himself that he submitted. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment