Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Message From Big B

Big B wanted to send the following message out to the entire league:

* * * * *

I have updated my signature - pretty simple actually. Just add another year.
Big B
Macon Love
FFFL Champions 2007 & 2008 & 2009

I also have two proposals to add to the one below that Boogie sent out:

1) Next season - 2011 - we have the auction in the Southern Burbs. I call this the "CCD we care" proposal. Think about it fellas. Once every three or four years it would be nice to have the auction in a location that would spare three of us an extra hour on a Sunday night. I get that for the majority of the people in the league it is closer to have it downtown - I get that. But for the past four years it has been at Boogies, Jones, Boogies, and now Saber. Enough is enough - bring it back south. I am proposing a year in advance to host the event at our place in Bloomington - if you don't like the drive then move closer to us (Willey, CCD, and I - the down south folks). Plus, I'm the champion and it would be wise for some of you to follow my advice - those aren't just words boys - those are actions as I am spending your money every year! If you don't like it then beat me... until then... come south.

2) Previous Champion keeps the jacket and buys the next Champions jacket that is shown at the auction BEFORE the season. Phil does not give his green jacket back, nor will I. I am wanting to keep the green jacket (well I kind of have with my domination the past three years) and am proposing to have a new jacket each year, purchased by the previous champion - imagine the winners dinner when we wear our jackets - (we should have a dinner paid for by the previous years winner - like the PGA Championship - did you hear about YE Yang's Korean dinner this past year - did not sound good).

Those are my ideas - I bid Sidney Rice for 5 dollars - some of you may think that it is a waste and it would for you since your season ends at week 13 but for us in Macon it is always 16 weeks long!

Big B

No comments:

Post a Comment