Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Time Doesn't Heal Wounds Week in Review

Time Doesn’t Heal Wounds

As I sit not wanting to write this weeks letter, my mind keeps taking me back to Monday Night. My whole week has been ruined and even the thongs of Eva Longoria and the dances by Candy at the local establishment nothing can cure what fantasty football has done to me this week. This will be short and probably not to the point. So here is the review…

Dewey 82 vs Macon Love 83- This game came down to the last minute in a game. Jeff Reed kicked a bobbled snapped field goal and Dewey was defeated...Defeated in all ways. The only good thing that came out of this is knowing that Big B had to go through four quarters of screaming, swearing and almost losing his bride-to-be...I guess in the end that is worth more than a fantasy win...

EWF 81 vs Moorhead 72-Now I understand why Swanny is the league rookie benching Cutler against Arz. is a questionable call and starting Barber and Charles ahead of Mendenhall...Rookie mistakes cost him this week and could cost him the league title...But I guess he is just a kid and hopefully he will learn not to put his hand on the hot stove again...As for a 5-4 team you would think that putting up more than 81 pts wouldn't be that hard??? Also a questionable call starting McNabb over Rivers? Boogie you should be boogie bounced right out of the roll of starting your players...Eee Gads! I think neither of you should have one...So I am voiding this game.

CCD 104 vs Bombers 79- I don't want to take away from CCD who has quietly moved into first place in the Biel divison Congrats CCD on that, but the real story here is how long will the Saber losing streak go???? I think the name the Bombers is perfect. The seem to always bomb at the end of the season! But next week he plays Willey who has a little win streak going for himself...I think Saber will drop 4 straight and be dropping bombs right out of the playoffs...

Ok I am sorry...but I just got into a bad mood thinking of the Monday night game...I can't be creative so I don't want you to have to read nonsense that I type...

Huge trade in the league and I think Kav made a great deal...But only time will tell!

B Jones is 4-5 matching his total wins from last year and it is only week 9!!! B. Jones is back and ready! Nice work

Needmoore action has been getting plently over the last few weeks...I actually saw him walking with some hotties from the Applebees the other night...Nice work WIlley...

FYI...This letter sucks and hopefully next time you see me will be in a video post to make up for the lost time reading this...

Thongs!

No comments:

Post a Comment