Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Week 3 Recap

Word up. I got engaged on Sunday. Right now I'm currently celebrating at a swanky resort in Napa Valley, and yet I just left my fiance in our hotel room to come send out a quick recap to you fools. So don't ever question your Co-Commissioner's dedication!

Moorhead 117 - Cripple Creek 76
Is the Swanny squad from early last year about to make a reappearance? Or is every broken clock right twice a day?

Crotch Crescent 111 - Earth 99
Apparently Willey didn't get the message to go easy on the guy who was going to be on bended knee shortly after kickoff. It looks like the Draft Dominator is starting to pay off.

Kona 105 - Crotch Lake 90
Fryxell just can't get a break. Each week he's played someone who's reached double digits. Kav's team is starting to build some momentum.

Brooklyn 102 - Macon 76
Saber is inow n sole possession of 2nd place in the Ninjas division. And after 3 weeks, Big B only has 1 win. Is this the end of the dynasty?

Dewey 90 - Graball 69
Speaking of dynasties, is TP building one? He's now the lone undefeated team in the League, and seems to already be a lock for the playoffs.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to back up to my bride-to-be...

No comments:

Post a Comment